Cosmetology Training at Avalon School of Cosmetology
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Avalon School of Cosmetology, that career can be yours. The beauty field offers many different career options including cosmetology and esthetics (skin care), nails and more. Avalon will help you turn your passion for beauty into a career!
Avalon makes every student's success a top priority. Our schools are designed to simulate a working salon environment to provide students with real-life experience and a practical, hands-on education. Each campus is equipped with the latest visual and teaching aids, including the modern professional beauty equipment used in America's top salons and spas.
Top Reasons to Choose Avalon
- Convenient class schedules
- Learn from industry professionals
- Business training (marketing, customer development, & retail)
- Career placement assistance for graduates
- Accredited by NACCAS
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
- Students will have regular opportunities to work with industry professionals and the public through competitions, industry events, and by performing services for clients on campus.
Cosmetology Career Opportunities
- Makeup Artist
- Skin Care Specialist
- Nail Technician
- Beauty Product Sales Representative
- Salon Owner or Manager
- Cosmetic Consultant
- Alameda, CA
- Layton, UT
- Mesa, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences is recognized by the United States Department of Education as a national accrediting agency for postsecondary schools and departments of cosmetology arts and sciences and massage therapy.
Services are performed by students supervised by instructors. For Gainful Employment disclosures, visit www.avalon.edu.