The world of beauty is international and the career opportunities are many to both young and mature students who wish to retrain for a new career.
This is only a beginning for your career pursuits and dreams. It describes in detail the college’s program requirements and other essential information for your success in the beauty industry. Elevate Salon Institute is nationally accredited by NACCAS, a State of Michigan licensed institution, and a member of the Michigan Association of Cosmetology Schools. We are also VA and Michigan Works approved. We offer a personal approach toward education and a dynamic approach into the beauty industry.
We invite you to take advantage of our unique programs... Study hard, set goals, and you will succeed in becoming part of this billion-dollar industry!
Elevate Salon Institute is the 1st Ever Loreal Professionnel Cosmetology School growing Salon Ready Professionals
The Elevate Salon Institute Mission of Purpose and Objectives
The mission of the Elevate Salon Instutute is to provide a quality cosmetology arts and sciences education to a group of learner's who have the ability to benefit from the program.
From this end, the following purposes have been established:
- To prepare students in their chosen field to successfully pass the state licenser exam.
- To provide education which expands the student's horizons and instills a sense of professionalism in each student.
- To encourage social and classroom related activities which promote both personal and professional growth.
- To assist graduates in securing employment.
- To encourage graduates to continue their education and to lead effectively through services.
The Elevate Salon Institute adheres to a policy of nondiscrimination in the treatment of all persons regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin ancestry, political ideals, physical limitations or marital status. This policy extends to employment and admissions to the college.