Jolie Health and Beauty Academy
Helping people look good and feel good about themselves makes cosmetology a very satisfying and rewarding profession. Jolie Academy's 1000 hour course prepares students to acquire their license to operate in the state of Massachusetts or Pennsylvania. Students will learn all facets of the cosmetology industry in a combined classroom theory and hands-on laboratory environment.
For more than 15 years, Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy has been dedicated to educating and training students in the rewarding professions of Cosmetology and Manicuring, both high growth industries with excellent income potential. Program objectives are to prepare students for state board exams, and train them in the most up-to-date cosmetology and manicuring techniques.
Do you want to work in a field that thrives on innovation, creativity and artistic expression? As a professional cosmetologist, you’ll have the opportunity to test the limits of your imagination as a master stylist, makeup artist, coloring expert or more!
In the barbering program at Jolie Academy, you’ll learn the fine art of clipper cutting, styling mustaches and creating the perfect straight edge razor technique – along with the business and management skills required for you to thrive in any salon or barber shop environment.
- Cherry Hill, NJ — Jolie Health and Beauty Academy
- Hazleton, PA — Jolie Health and Beauty Academy
- Ludlow, MA — Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy
- Northfield, NJ — Jolie Health and Beauty Academy
- Turnersville, NJ — Jolie Health and Beauty Academy
- Wilkes-Barre, PA — Jolie Health and Beauty Academy
Why Attend Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy?
- Instructors with real industry experience
- Professional guest instructors
- Training in the latest styling techniques and fashions
- Freedom to be creative
- Highest professional standards
Jolie Health and Beauty Academy is accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences is listed by the United States Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
For general information, cost of attendance, financial aid information, and student outcome please visit: http://schooliya.com/Pioneer/index.html