Cosmetology School Covers Skin Care, Hair Care, and Nail Care
Cosmetology Diploma Program
Remington College's school of Cosmetology is designed to develop your product knowledge, artistry, and skills so that you can help people look and feel their best.
The cosmetology diploma program covers industry fundamentals and the basics of skin care, hair care, and nail care. No previous cosmetology college experience is necessary for program entry.
- Learn cosmetology artistic, scientific, AND business practices from industry experts.
- Work with Matrix hair, nail, and skin care training products.
- Prepare for your state board cosmetology licensing exam
- Gain experience with real clients!
* Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school-administered programs.
At Remington College campuses, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That's why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
While you are visiting with an admission representative make sure to discuss what occupation you want to pursue. It is easy to become confused about employment opportunities related to various education programs because of all the representations you may see while navigating the internet about job opportunities you will have if you enroll in a particular educational program. We want to make sure you have our understanding of your employment options before selecting and educational program at Remington College.
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Established in 1985
For disclosures of tuition costs, on time graduation rates, median loan debt, placement rates and occupational information, go to www.remingtoncollege.edu/ge-disclosures2.